Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Electric Blue & Orange Flowers



Well it was off to Tudor City again this past weekend.  I spent the day with my friend Rupal whom you have also seen here.  It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood and perfect weather to be outdoors.  We were on our way to an outdoor rooftop party.  Sometimes it's difficult to decide on an outfit when you know it will be hot, but also when the event is outside starting in the day and continuing through the early part of the night.  I Loved Rupal's choice.  Her look is very relaxed yet dressed up just enough for an outdoorsy party. The colors are so vibrant especially with the contrast of the orange necklace and the electric blue skirt.  She is Obsessed with this necklace BTW.  She actually planned the outfit around the necklace haha but I guess it all worked out from the looks of it.  My favorite part of this look is the flowy skirt.  It moves and floats through the air while you walk and adds a whimsical feeling to the outfit. Hope you had a wonderful weekend full of great weather!
x
Jen


Tank - H&M
Skirt - Mystique Boutique  - similar
Necklace - AFaze - similar
Sunnies - Prada
Sandals - DV by Dolce Vita 
Bracelets - found in India and China 
Clutch - Charming Charlie's

11 comments:

  1. Love that statement necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this color combo!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning outfit, you look amazing!!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sooo much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Btw,I'm new on Instagram,maybe you like my site???
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Following you now also on Instagram! Wanna follow back?
      I think GFC ends July 1st. So sad :(

      Delete
  5. Anonymous19.6.13

    Gorgeous! I am obsessed with this color combination!! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh really colorful and beautiful outfit!
    Now I`m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back in BOTh!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely LOVE this color combination! So perfect for summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am Absolutely in love with blue lately. You look great! !


    Oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE that clutch! that outfit is fanstastic :)

    Jessi

    www.mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, such a great outfit!!!!! Those colors are amazing together. I've been really into buying long flowy maxi skirts, they're perfect for summer. I absolutely adore your necklace! I would've never thought to put the coral orange with the blue skirt, but the colors look great together. Just started following you on BL. Hope you can check out my blog and follow. I'd love to hear your feedback : ) anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We would Love to hear from you!