Friday, May 24, 2013

Rain Shoes, Jellies and Wellies





The past few days have been nothing but clouds and off and on rain here in the NorthEast area.  I guess it's no surprise that there is rain on the horizon since it is Memorial Day weekend.  It notoriously rains here on what seems like every Memorial Day weekend since I can remember as a kid.  With Rain on the brain I got to thinking about what the heck to wear if I am out and about during this holiday weekend.  I mean regular old clunky rain boots are just not gonna cut it when your dressed in your weekend fun wear!  I dunno about you but I am not too psyched to put on my giant Hunter boots (which I Love) during a humid smoggy day. I also don't want to chance ruining my favorite leather or suede flats.  This is especially true when you are not quite sure if its gonna rain.  With all of these thoughts in mind I started looking at other rain shoe options.  Above I have put together a sundry collage of rain shoe possibilities including flats, sandals and boots.  There is something for everyone and every situation.  I don't know how I will choose but I am loving the Tory Burch bow flats :)
Hope you have a lovely SUN-filled Memorial day weekend! :)
xo
Jen




6 comments:

  1. Love number 1! I didn't know Hunter made those! So adorable!

    xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jelly ballet flats. I think it's the most fabulous idea ever, I really want some, I never know what to wear in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those flat shoes and boots! awesome picks! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such cute shoes! I need jelly shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was dying with all that rain! and I don't even have a big pair of hunters to throw on, so you'd better believe I stayed indoors as much as possible!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute rain shoes - if it's going to be rainy and crappy - we may as well look cute!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete

We would Love to hear from you!