Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Casual Coral



Jen and I are LOVIN that colored denim is so popular right now!  It is simply everywhere creating vibrant window displays in every store. I happen to heart my coral pair the most! The color is to die for and the jeans fit me comfortably. The jeans are a skinny jean, so I like to wear a flowy top.  My rule of thumb is only do 1! If my jeans are tight, I am not wearing  a super fitted top.  I want the top to be able to move freely, since my corals aren't going anywhere :) While I do love the skin tight cat-woman look, it's not exactly my style. This top is a racer back which is my favorite style tank top! Since I was sporting my favorite look in the back I decided to go for a messy tousled up do to show it off.  With the hair up, enter my giant gold hoops! I am a 90's style kid at heart and enjoy a big old hoop. I kept it simple with some bangles on my arm, and wore a nude open toed heel. The outfit instantly put me in a good mood dressed with a bring on summer attitude!!
xo
Kelly





Skinny Jeans - Loft
Top - Arte by Zenana
Heels - Bandolino
Earrings - Express
Bangles - JCrew - Gold or Black
Watch - Michael Kors

5 comments:

  1. I love how matchy-matchy this is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love coral and I am loving these jeans!
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous23.5.13

    Cutest top, love it!! You are darling!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with your love bracelet :)

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look! I love your top and your hair is gorgeous! (:

    ReplyDelete

We would Love to hear from you!