Monday, October 28, 2013

Lucky FABB Event 2013



I wanted to share my amazing experience at the Lucky FABB Event this past October 24th and 25th. This was the first FABB event I have attended.  I am sure some of you have been to one of Lucky's Fabb events in the past or perhaps you were there this year. Either way I am sure you would agree that it is definitely worth your time if you are someone who is passionate and takes blogging seriously.  If you have never been to this event I would highly recommend you apply for a ticket for next year.  First you must become a member of the Lucky Community.  Once you are an active member and participant in the community you will be given the opportunity to apply for an invite to Lucky FABB.  

What is Lucky FABB all about?  First, I would say that it is the most fabulous opportunity to meet, mingle and network with several other bloggers and brand reps in the fashion and beauty industry.  I am so thankful for being able to meet so many amazing women who are also fellow bloggers.  DON'T forget those business cards!  Most excitingly, there is an unbelievable amount of helpful information given and personal stories shared by many recognizable names in the fashion, beauty and blogging world.  Find out how they became successful.  Just to name a few speakers from this year, Katia Beauchamp founder of  Birchbox,  Jess Lee, founder of Polyvore, Emily Weiss from Into the Gloss and Leandra Medine from ManRepeller.  There were also photography info sessions with Adam Katz Sindig, founder and photographer of Le 21ème.  Below I am sharing with you just some of my photos from the 2 days of FABB.  You will see many more familiar faces I'm sure.  I used my phone for most pictures, hence the lack of clarity in most of them.  I soon learned after day 1 that I was indeed allowed to bring my actual camera into all sessions and interviews.  If you scroll through these photos you will see captions with the names of each speaker/special guest.  You will recognize many of these people and if not their face, then definitely their very successful blogs or businesses.  Hope you Enjoy :)  

Eva Chen interviewing the lovely Eva Mendes
Eva Mendes shows us how to wrap an audience member's scarf around her head for a cute and easy statement.
Eva Chen interviewing the very sweet Kate Bosworth about her new line at TopShop

Guest speakers (from left to right) Erika Domesek from P.S. -  I Made This, Gabi Gregg from Gabifresh, and Alisa Gould-Simon, Co-founder, Pose
Bag giveaway from Galian NY
Jewelry giveaway from Julie Vos
Interview with Bryanboy
Guest speakers (from left to right) Lindsey Calla from Saucy Glossie, Amber Venz, President of Rewards Style and Mattias Swenson, CEO Bloglovin
Guest speakers (from left to right) Aliza Licht, from Donna Karan int'l, Suzanne Schloot, from Kate Spade NY, Stephanie Horton from FarFetch and Amy Cole from Instagram
Beauty and makeup tutorial with celebrity makeup artist, Jake Bailey


3 comments:

  1. what an amazing event! so many fabulous speakers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva Chen is succchhhhh a big inspiration of mine! So lucky!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What an amazing experience. I hope to go next year. Great & detailed post :)

    Aileen
    Sex w. Candy

    ReplyDelete

We would Love to hear from you!