Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Belted Flannel



I am such a huge fan of this look and of Rupal's overall style.  Who doesn't want to slip into a heavenly soft outfit that looks chic but is cotton from head to toe, well maybe not the shoes but you know what I'm saying.  I Love the punch of red that this flannel gives while looking fab paired with mainly black accessories. I think the belt just pulls it all together making this ensemble office appropriate.  I must also mention that I LOVE that necklace!
This particular day spent with Rup in NYC wasn't too chilly so she was able to rock her skirt and open-toed booties without tights.  If you like this look you will most likely need to add the tights now that the Fall weather is here to stay with the winter chill on the horizon.
x
Jen

Rupal says "I love that this outfit mixes different styles yet is all cotton.  At first I never would have thought to wear a flannel shirt to the office, but once I paired it with a pencil skirt, belt and heels it looked so polished.  This shirt is so super soft and warm".





Plaid flannel - South Moon Under
Necklace - Gorjana
Skirt - Velvet - find similar
Belt - H&M - find similar
Shoes - Isola find similar via Nordstrom 
Bag - Prada
Readers - Carolee
Leather bracelet - Chie Mihara
Gold Bracelet - Vintage
Watch  - Michael Kors

6 comments:

  1. Loving how you belted that plaid shirt - SO cute!

    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I love how you belted this shirt, it highlights your waist.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flannel is one of my favorite materials, not only because it looks so nice, but also because it is very warm and cozy, therefore, perfect for Fall! :)
    You look really lovely in this outfit, your attention to the details is flawless!

    www.callmemaddie.com
    New International giveaway on my blog (Win an item of your own choice!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our the purpose is to share the reviews about the latest Jackets,Coats and Vests also share the related Movies,Gaming, Casual,Faux Leather and Leather materials available. Kenosha Kickers Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing this weblog its very useful to put into effect in our work


    Regards.
    coord set

    ReplyDelete

We would Love to hear from you!