Saturday, August 10, 2013

Budget, Bold and Ballin Buys



With Cobalt Blue as one of the hottest colors for Fall why not have a clutch in this fun color.  It gives the perfect pop to any outfit and looks great with even a LBD (little black dress).  I have always loved this color but now that it's super trendy it will be that much easier to find amongst more accessories, jewelry, clothing etc... My personal fave here is the Claire Vivier.  There is a little boutique shop 1 block from my apartment that always stocks her current clutches and I drool every time I see them. I think I will make the leap and just purchase one already! I need to start off the new season right :) If you care to take a peak at this addictive boutique shop, please do here.
MAC 
Kimiko 

Every girl needs the perfect eye liner that she feels confident using and wearing.  Kelly and I are huge fans of gliding eyeliners because they are easy to use and easy to smudge. The Fall and winter months are our personal favorite seasons to sport the smokey eye and this is what we use.  Kelly has always loved her MAC Pro longwear liner.  Then she discovered the Physician's Formula liner that seems to work just as well but comes in a 3 pack for only $12.  This nifty and thrifty pack allows for experimentation with different colors and you don't have to break the bank to try them out. I am a long time user of Kimiko eyeliner.  I am a bit fanatical when it comes to using all natural and organic products these days.  This liner falls into that category. It is not organic but it is all natural and offers some extra moisturizer powers for the lash line. It is glides on super easy and lasts for months. 

Pale pink for Fall?  Surely this may sound odd at first but YES indeed pale pink will definitely have its moment to shine come Fall along with other pastels like baby blues and faded almond.  I rarely wear pink but there is something so feminine and fresh about a pink coat that I adore.  There are many shades of pink so if a bolder pink or Salmon scares you, opt for a very pale pink like this Ted Baker peplum hem style shown above.  These coats really make a statement.  Sometimes it can be difficult to justify buying an expensive trendy statement piece.  I happen to Love the color and relaxed style of the Zara coat which is nice and affordable but with a pastel color I think I would prefer it to be a bit more structured and modern.  My favorite is the Ted Baker but I am also attracted to the timeless vintage feel of the Red Valentino coat.   Which style would you go for?

x
Jen

2 comments:

  1. I love the Ted Baker coat!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your post thank's for your information its very useful for me ^___^

    ReplyDelete

We would Love to hear from you!