Friday, April 19, 2013

Arm Candy



Lately some of  my favorite accessories have been bracelets.  I love all kinds, shapes, materials, colors etc:  For a long period of time I wasn't really wearing bracelets.  I'm not sure why but when I realized it I immediately wanted to make a change.  Little by little I have been collecting along the way when I see a bracelet I really adore.  I have always been a lover and wearer of watches and rings.  Combining all of them together and adding some peppy nail color is always a fun project and makes any outfit more interesting.  On this particular day I was dressed rather casual and colorful so I just layered on my most fun and  bright colored baubles and cute wee purse and here you have it. 
Have a fabulous Weekend!
-Jen



Purse - Louis Vuitton - find similar
Blue Topaz Ring - David Yurman - find similar


1. Stella & Dot - Tribute Bracelet
2. Iwona - Tribe Triple Three Part Bracelet
3. Stella & Dot - Foundation Bracelet
4. Found at Peper and Parlor
5. Michael Kors - Chronograph Layton Watch Golden

7 comments:

  1. Love the way you layered your bracelets here! Such cute accessories. Have a great weekend.
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really beautiful arm candy.
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your blog and will come back for sure!

    Oh, I just started following you by the way! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that watch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look! Shall we follow? let me know X have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. These bracelets are gorgeous and not to mention that fabulous watch .

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that MK watch - absolutely gorgeous!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete

We would Love to hear from you!